Friday, May 21, 2010

Update - May 2010

Between my ADSL line not working and the access to my blog been removed at work it has not been a great month so far to do much blogging. Hopefully that can change now that I have my home internet working again.


We started off in May with mother's day - not a big deal for me really (luckily). Ed ended up working the day and I took Ouma out for breakfast with the kids and then we went to a birthday party. At Wimpy (the breakfast place) the kids got money boxes which they could paint themselves - here is the (very good) attempt that they made.


And then it was off to Khanyi's 6th birthday party - the kids had a ball here and I hardly saw them. Between the playing and eating cake there were also horse-rides and a tractor-ride.

The next weekend my mom, Ouma, myself and the kids went to Safari for a belated mother's day lunch. Once again it was a lovely afternoon. The kids played and my mom, Ouma and myself managed to have a lovely meal out. After lunch there was horse-rides and a train ride for the kids and us grown-ups walked around the nursery.


I had bought myself a back-pack the morning and Michael has decided to annex it and has foregone his ben 10 back-pack for this one. He 'wears' it at every and any opportunity :).

I just had to add this in aswell. We have had the most amazing sun-rises and sun-sets and I have not been able to resist photographing them - really spectacular.

2 comments:

A Daft Scots Lass said...

lovely pics...love the boys painting. They've grown so quickly!

cat said...

Ag, we frequent the same places - Safari and Forest fun for the party if I am correct.