It has been a week since I got back from Peru and I still have not managed to get the time to actually sit down and get my thoughts and feelings about this trip down in black and white. I have managed to download my 780 photos though and of all of them I have chosen my 5 7 favourite ones (photos that is and not places) and my 2 (what I consider to be) brag pics.
So (in not particular order) :) - here they are:
Taken on the boat ride on Lake Titicaca from Puno to the floating island of Uros
A little girl from Uros
Machu Picchu taken from the guard-house
Entering Lake Sandoval in the Amazon Jungle
Sunrise over Lake Sandoval
A gorgeous flower in the jungle
The friendliest Alpacha ever!
And then my brag photos:
Reaching the top of 'Dead woman's pass' on day 2 of the Inca Trail - I was very thankful not to have been the dead woman of dead woman's pass that day.
Reaching Machu Picchu on day 4 of the Inca Trail after seeing it for the first time at sunrise (or just after) from the sungate.


1 comment:
Oh I want to do it! This is exactly what I have on my bucket list - the Inca trail.
Post a Comment